There are multiple challenges in running a clinic or hospital efficiently. While patient care tops the list, there are factors such as administrative obligations, patient handling and document management that impact efficiency and profitability. Our modular solution DataLife customizes all clinic/hospital requirements in order to serve their needs.
DataLife is a Health Information System (HIS) that caters to all management and daily operation needs of healthcare facilities like hospitals and clinics. In- and out-patient handling, material tracking, financial management, drug administration and document management are among the areas covered by this extensive enterprise information system.
DataLife first version was called "Asclepius", launched in 2007 as client-server model and used by small and medium-sized hospitals and rehabilitation centers in northern Greece. In 2019 Asclepius was redesigned and moved to the cloud. Thanks to this major upgrade, DataLife is now available anywhere, any time and on any device, without additional maintentance or infrastructure costs.
Focusing on information integrity, decision support and simplicity, DataLife features:
- In- and out- patient management: handles patient admissions and discharges, billing, bed allocation etc.
- Electronic Medical Records: elaborated by nurses, physicians and other paramedical personnel, it gathers all patient health-related information.
- Financials, billing and credit tracking: streamlines the core finance operations, captures new growth opportunities and detects revenue leaks.
- Inventory and pharmacy management: keeps track of each and every inventory item by monitoring and recording all dispenses and purchases.
- Statistics and reporting: provides insights into the healthcare facility's operational performance.
DataLife has been designed and developed based on international standards, open specifications and coding systems. This approach helps us adopt best practices while avoiding contradictions, confusion and communication problems.