Health Info Day and ICTurkey
08/07/2019: During early July, Ergobyte has been very active in networking. Our R&D team attended Open Info Day, Horizon 2020 - 'Health, demographic change and wellbeing' and Health Partnering Day in Brussels, as well as ICTurkey 2019 in Istanbul.
Open Info Day on SC1 & Health Partnering Day
On the 3rd of July, the European Commission organized an Open Info Day dedicated to "Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing (SC1)" challenge in Horizon 2020. The day after, a brockerage event was held targeting a wide spectrum of stakeholders from companies, universities, research organizations, public sector and NGOs interested in sharing project ideas and in finding collaboration partners.
Organized by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK), with the support of the EU-funded project "Turkey in Horizon 2020", ICTurkey 2019 brought together more than 450 attendees from Europe and Turkey. The event targeted the ICT call, as well as Horizon 2020 cross-cutting themes, namely Smart Health and Care, Big Data and Applications, Digitising European Industry, 5G and Next Generation Internet.
Brokerage events are exceptional occasions to present our project ideas and key competences and build quality partnerships. In total, Ergobyte scheduled 25 face-to-face meetings with academia, research institutes, industrial stakeholders and other private companies from all over Europe. Moreover, the information sessions about ICT and Health in Horizon 2020 helped the team recognize topics of interest.
Taking into account its research expertise and commercial activities, Ergobyte can contribute to the following topics:
- SC1-BHC-24-2020: Healthcare interventions for the management of the elderly multimorbid patient
- DT-ICT-12-2020: AI for the smart hospital of the future
- SC1-DTH-12-2020: Use of Real-World Data to advance research on the management of complex chronic conditions
- SC1-BHC-06-2020: Digital diagnostics – Tools for supporting clinical decisions by integrating various diagnostic data
- SC1-DTH-02-2020: Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on AI and Big Data
- ICT-49-2020: Artificial Intelligence on demand platform